Welcome to the National Resident Matching Program® (NRMP®), also known as The Match®. The NRMP conducts the Main Residency Match®, which encompasses more than 44,000 registrants and 37,000 positions. Under the banner of its Specialties Matching Service® (SMS®), the NRMP also conducts Fellowship Matches for more than 65 subspecialties. All Matches are managed through the NRMP’s secure, online Registration, Ranking, and Results® (R3®) system.
All programs new to The Match are asked to complete the New Program Form and email it to email@example.com (To fill out the form, first save it to your computer. Best viewed in Google Chrome.). The information provided on the form will allow NRMP to create a record in the R3 system and add your program to the appropriate Match. Additional information about the NRMP and how the matching process works can be found using the links below.
- Program Support Guides and Videos
- The Match Process
- The Match Terms and Topics
- Match Participant Roles and Responsibilities
- Program Codes and Types
- Match Fees
- Match Week Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program® (SOAP®)
- 2020 Main Residency Match Policy Updates: Programs
- 2020 Policy Highlights_Programs
- Policy Highlights for Institutional Officials
- New Institution Form